Establishing effective sales and exit strategies can be a struggle for Entrepreneurs and SME businesses. A focus on sales must take priority, in order to maximize the value you have created in your business. Building this ‘value’ is one of the most important steps in preparing your business for exit.
Working with clients who regularly face these challenges, BDO and Kain Lawyers have partnered to deliver a group mentoring program focused on addressing Selling Tactics And Growth for Exit (STAGE).
Speaker, author and entrepreneur Matthew Michalewicz will deliver STAGE over 7 group meetings, between March and September 2018.
The STAGE 2018 program will help entrepreneurs:
- Define, develop and embed a sales process and culture
- Develop a formal sales pipeline
- Increase pipeline size and conversion
- Increase the selling price-point of products and services
- Increase margins
- Learn from sales professionals
- Understand the exit process
- Understand how to increase the exit price
- Prepare to be “exit ready”
- Meet and learn from entrepreneurs who have successfully exited.
Watch this informational video to learn more about STAGE 2018
“When I did STAGE, the real value I got from it was getting outside my business, taking the opportunity to go through what was actually involved in a sales process. It’s one of the biggest transactions you’ll ever do and it’s really important before you go through the transactions to know what you’re going into…STAGE gave us the safety net of knowledge that we needed walking into that space.”
- Nikki Heywood-Smith, Co-founder and Shareholder at Wellness & Lifestyles Australia